[TxMt] Re: Cmd+T Enter is slow since RC1

Fri Nov 18 16:15:26 UTC 2016

On 18 Nov 2016, at 22:13, Ralf Baumbach wrote:

> The scroll issues is a different problem, that I have noticed for a
> while, at least since rc.1, just didn’t come around reporting.

I don’t think this has ever worked as you expect.

I introduced a `disableFilterListAutoScroll` which you can set to `YES`
in rc.4.

I did _not_ make this the default behavior because we generally do want
to scroll the selected item into view once the list is updated (at least
when the update is caused by the user changing the filter string).

Currently there is no way for the code to know what caused the update.

Also, with your workflow, where you scroll before the list has been
fully loaded, you could overlook new items appearing above the visible
part of the list.