[TxMt] Re: Cmd+T Enter is slow since RC1

Ralf Baumbach ralf.baumbach at mailbox.org
Fri Nov 18 14:45:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

I’m seeing the same problem. With rc.3 the loading of the list content is better, but there is another behavior that starts driving me crazy: When the window opens and the list loads, it will jump back to the top of the list whenever the list gets updated. So opening the list, start scrolling quickly to the file a little further down the list, want to select, and then often, almost always, the list gets updated and the window jumps back to the top. I just see this problem in the latest releases, but that might be due to the fact that I have a lot more files in my project right now (already excluded some, but the number is still around 9000).

best regards,
Ralf