[TxMt] Re: What to do to get my bundles to work correctly again in RC1?

Thu Nov 17 10:40:37 UTC 2016

On 17 Nov 2016, at 17:01, Pascal Lindelauf wrote:

> Congrats with RC1. Unfortunately, my bundles are messed up. I lost a
> number of my shortcut commands that I have always worked with. I lost
> my RSpec bundle functionality, which I managed to restore by manually
> reinstalling the bundle from Github.

RSpec is a bundle available via Preferences → Bundles. It is
recommended to install via this dialog (when the bundle is available).

As for why it disappeared during the update, I am not sure, but as I
alluded to in the other reply, it could be a messed up
`BundlesIndex.binary` since that is basically a cache of the file
system, and it appears that keeping this 100% in sync does occasionally
fail.

I should probably add code to automatically rebuild the cache once a
week or so (I believe Time Machine does something like that).