[TxMt] Re: "Duplicate line" not working in RC1

Thu Nov 17 10:37:42 UTC 2016

On 17 Nov 2016, at 17:14, Pascal Lindelauf wrote:

> As a follow up to the problems with my bundles: the shortcut for
> duplicate line is not working anymore: it clears the whole file now
> instead. I have checked if there are any conflicting shortcut keys in
> the "Select bundle item" menu, but there aren't any. Any thoughts,
> because this is very annoying.

Try quit TextMate and delete
`~/Library/Caches/com.macromates.textmate/BundlesIndex.binary` then
relaunch and see if that fixes it.

For bundles in general, things _should_ have worked, however, there
could be some unhandled edge-cases, one that has come up are users who
had `~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/Bundles` which
was previously ignored, but no longer is, so if there were “stale”
bundles in this location, they could eclipse more up-to-date bundles (in
the Managed folder).