[TxMt] What to do to get my bundles to work correctly again in RC1?

Pascal Lindelauf pascal at lindelauf.com
Thu Nov 17 10:01:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

Congrats with RC1. Unfortunately, my bundles are messed up. I lost a
number of my shortcut commands that I have always worked with. I lost my
RSpec bundle functionality, which I managed to restore by manually
reinstalling the bundle from Github.

Is there something I must do/should have done to keep my bundles working
as they have done before? I did accept the request to move the bundles
to the new structure when I restarted Textmate, but that hasn't helped.
Some guidance on this topic would be very helpful.

Thank you!

Pascal