[TxMt] Re: bug: unresponsive modal sheet after changing folder name

Bas Van Klinkenberg txmt at vanklinkenbergsoftware.nl
Thu Nov 3 14:36:33 UTC 2016

Thanks for the fast fix.

I ended up doing a git stash && git reset —hard && git stash pop in a terminal window after closing TextMate. This solved the issue for me (I only saw your previous mail in this thread after doing that, restarting TextMate with shift pressed would have been easier indeed).

Your explanation totally resonates with the behaviour I saw, looks like those were indeed the bugs biting me.

Best regards,
Bas