[TxMt] Re: tab title preference

Koen Punt koen at koenpunt.nl
Tue Nov 1 15:57:49 UTC 2016

That would require the tabs to track and compare filenames, which I imagine
can be expensive. And also, what if the parent directory also matches with the
parent of a different file? With an option like windowTitle (I suggest
tabTitle), TextMate doesn't have to make a best guess.

Koen

Sent from [Nylas N1](https://link.nylas.com/link/33wd9n5m5l3cdcz4d1oikbwcz
/local-d0a8883c-3758/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fnylas.com%2Fn1%3Fref%3Dn1&r=dGV4
dG1hdGVAbGlzdHMubWFjcm9tYXRlcy5jb20=), the extensible, open source mail
client.

On Nov 1 2016, at 4:55 pm, Igor Kozlov <me at igorkozlov.me> wrote:

> > My tabs currently look like this:

>> <Pasted File.png>

> Having the same trouble working with JS. Ideally TM could do this
automatically.

> If there are two or more tabs with the same name, then show the directory
name too.