[TxMt] tab title preference

Koen Punt koen at koenpunt.nl
Tue Nov 1 13:16:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

I remember something about customizable tab titles, but couldn't find what I
was looking for in the archives.

So here's the question; there's a windowTitle property for .tm_properties, but
is something like that also possible for tab titles? Because I'm currenty
working on a project with a lot of identical named files:

My tabs currently look like this:

![](cid:8qt37fho32irekzs691r0yrn6)

But if it could be possible to include the name of parent directory, that
would make it usable.

Koen

Sent from [Nylas N1](https://link.nylas.com/link/33wd9n5m5l3cdcz4d1oikbwcz
/local-eb0dadc9-7075/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fnylas.com%2Fn1%3Fref%3Dn1&r=dGV4
dG1hdGVAbGlzdHMubWFjcm9tYXRlcy5jb20=), the extensible, open source mail
client.