[TxMt] Re: showing preview of css colors

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Tue May 31 06:40:14 UTC 2016

On 2016-05-31 00:31, Carpii UK wrote:

> Would you expect it to be pure shell/bashscript, or could I use node/php
> etc?
> I know some bundles use ruby or node, but with CSS being a core bundle
> I'm not sure if you try to reduce runtime dependencies?

Ruby has been shipping with OS X since 10.4. TextMate also ships Ruby 1.8.

I would suggest not requiring any additional dependencies, i.e.
dependencies that are not shipped with OS X or TextMate. Especially if
you're going to use the new did-open callback. You don't want things to
break just because you open a CSS file ;). It's different with a bundle
command/snippet, because that's optional to invoke.

--
/Jacob Carlborg