[TxMt] Re: PHP debug workflow suggestions

Carpii UK carpii.uk at gmail.com
Thu May 5 21:11:16 UTC 2016

You could try MacGDBp.. Its a Cocoa PHP debugger, which uses XDebug

I've had some good success with it in the past, but admittedly I haven't
used it in a while, so I don't know if it 'understands' the latest PHP
language features

https://www.bluestatic.org/software/macgdbp/
As it happens, their website is down right now, but I was on there yesterday

No new version in a while, but there are recent changes to the github so it
hasn't been abandoned...
https://github.com/rsesek/MacGDBp