[TxMt] Re: Get deleted bundle back

Josh Bernitt jjbernitt at gmail.com
Thu May 5 14:28:33 UTC 2016

I stand completely corrected, my apologies for the confusion.

--
Josh Bernitt
Sent with Airmail

On May 5, 2016 at 10:27:49 AM, Ronald Wampler (rdwampler at gmail.com) wrote:

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 10:15 AM, Ross Ahmed <rossahmed at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I've accidentally deleted the R bundle (which contained several of my own
> custom commands). Is it possible to reinstall bundle & my own custom
> commands?

How did you install/delete the bundle?

If you installed the R bundle via Preferences > Bundles, TextMate will store
custom changes to the bundles under ~/Library/Application
Support/Avian/Bundles. If you uninstalled the R bundle
(via Preferences > Bundles), your changes may still be there.

Ron