[TxMt] Re: Plugin development: Ruby Version Madness

Fabian Zeindl fabian.zeindl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:30:30 UTC 2016

> On 29.03.2016, at 16:53 , Jacob Carlborg <doob at me.com> wrote:
>

> There's no 'json' module in Ruby 1.8.7, it first appeared in 1.9.2 (as far as I can see). The easiest would probably be to copy the JSON gem into your bundle.

I’ve been trying this for 2 hours now and can’t get it to work. I copied json-1.8.3 gem into my Support directory and adde:

require ENV['TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT'] + '/json-1.8.3/lib/json/json.rb’

which gives me a LoadError about the next relatively required file. (lib/json/common.rb)

Any pointers would be much appreciated, I really want to make javascript auto complete work for textmate.

Thanks!
Fabian