[TxMt] Re: @ a letter ?

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sun Mar 6 19:43:00 UTC 2016

Hello

I read this question and answer

How do I set which characters are considered to be part of a word?

When determining what constitutes a word, the characterClass setting is first consulted (see the previous FAQ item). If this doesn't apply, then the wordCharacters setting is consulted.

You can set wordCharacters by creating a new settings item in the bundle editor with the value:

{ wordCharacters = «value»; }

but I don’t know how to create a new settings item in the bundle editor.

Alain