[TxMt] Re: from file in editor to file in browser

Ronald Wampler rdwampler at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 18:29:42 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 11:04 AM, Matt Neuburg <matt at tidbits.com> wrote:
> Thanks, that was it!
>
> I guess if I have a suggestion, then, it's that this menu item should be renamed. Go > Current Document communicates nothing to my mind. Some of the Go menu items open tabs; other Go menu items (like this on) select in the file browser. Maybe the Go menu needs reorganization to help with this.

If you can, please check out the latest nightly build. We've been reorganzing
the Go menu. It's now called "File Browser" and we moved some of the items to
other menus so that now the remaining items only work with the file browser.
E.g., Go > Current Document is now File Browser > Select Document (it's also
dynamic and will display the name of the current file being edited). I think
it more intuitive than before.