[TxMt] from file in editor to file in browser

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Thu Jun 23 13:54:29 UTC 2016

When I've got a lot of tabs open, I sometimes want to go from the file whose contents I'm editing to the listing of that file in the file browser. Didn't there used to be a way to do this? I can't find it. What I want is that the outline in the file browser should open the triangles as necessary to reveal the file listing and select it and scroll to it.

Xcode does this with Navigate > Reveal in Project Navigator.

If TM doesn't do this, could this be a feature request? If it already does, could you remind me how?

Thx - m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 9! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920044352.do