[TxMt] Re: Focus with multiple windows and displays

Carpii UK carpii.uk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 09:34:39 UTC 2016

> When I run "mate" to open the project in the first display TextMate now
> correctly sets focus on the project in the first display. But it also shows
> the project in the second display, covering the Terminal.
>
> Is it possible to not show the project on the second display?

Not sure this is remotely relevant, but it might be worth changing
'Displays have separate spaces' in Mission Control.

I have a colleague who was seeing some strange behaviour related to
focusing, using multiple displays
Unticking this option fixed his problems

Admittedly it's a bit of a long shot, but worth a try at least