[TxMt] Re: disable atomic saves?

Carpii UK carpii.uk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 21:09:11 UTC 2016

I'm still trying to get to the bottom of this, but not making much progress

Im starting to wonder if its possible a bundle I use could be
involved somehow?

Heres a screenie of the JSHint bundle steps....
http://i.imgur.com/6aHFgCL.png

Is it possible TM could be piping the document to the bundle, before the
atomic save step has fully completed?

It still wouldn't explain why I sometimes see the issue on non JS files
(such as .tm_properties), but its definitely gotten worse since moving from
AFP to SMB, so it feels like there is some race condition involved somehow.

I've also tried Atom quite a bit over the past week, but was not able to
reproduce any issues in that editor
I think I can rule out any issues with my SMB configuration, based on that.

Thanks