[TxMt] Re: why am I suddenly Finding on the Desktop?

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Sat Jul 16 20:34:22 UTC 2016

Cool, thanks.

I had the impression that I was sometimes falling into this in some other way more difficult to get out of, but I'm not sure; I'll try to keep better track of this.

I see the problem as belonging to the Global Find window, not the HTML window. A panel HTML window could be problematic, because (1) now you have to dismiss it to get any work done, but (2) if you do that, how will you consult what it said? I _need_ both the project and the HTML window to be available.

Perhaps I am to blame for having Show Command Output set at New Window?

m.