[TxMt] Supporting YAML front matter in Markdown

Stefan Daschek stefan at daschek.net
Sat Jul 16 16:41:59 UTC 2016

I’m working on a bundle to support YAML front matter in Markdown (see
https://github.com/noniq/Markdown-Front-Matter.tmbundle/).

The grammar for this is easy, but I also want to strip front matter
blocks (if present) from the document before processing the markdown.
And it would be really cool to have this working with whatever Markdown
bundle (standard, GitHub Markdown, …) the user is currently using.

So in principle I want to implement a preview command that just strips
the frontmatter and then delegates to whatever else preview command
would have been normally used, if this bundle would not be installed
(like calling `super` in an overridden oop method).

Is this possible?