[TxMt] Re: Emmit Plugin in 2.0-beta.11.9

George McGinley Smith george at gsgd.co.uk
Fri Jul 15 07:44:13 UTC 2016

Ah, so that's Emmet that does this, I saw it in action in Sublime but
didn't realise what was doing it.

Plugin doesn't work for me, installed fine, but stops bundles loading and
after quiting I got a warning saying it had stopped it from exiting
properly. Shame, as I'd love this functionality. Seems like it works fine
in Sublime, can we copy their implementation? Or could it be migrated to a
bundle somehow?