[TxMt] Re: why am I suddenly Finding on the Desktop?

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Thu Jul 14 02:11:50 UTC 2016

> On Jul 13, 2016, at 12:01 PM, Igor Kozlov <me at igorkozlov.me> wrote:
>
>> Why is that sometimes I come back to TextMate and do a global Find and discover that TextMate is mysteriously searching the Desktop instead of the project folder?
>
> Happens to me when I accidentally switch to a TM window that has a file that is not a part of the project before I open the Find in Project window.

I'm _pretty_ sure that no extra windows were open. I worked in the project, worked in another application, came back to TM, did a Find, and got weird results. I'll try to track this better, though...

The real problem is that the Find window _says_ it's looking in the project, but it isn't. I think. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 9! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920044352.do