[TxMt] Re: Not remembering syntax for certain filetypes

George McGinley Smith george at gsgd.co.uk
Wed Jul 13 11:53:20 UTC 2016

Okay, pretty sure it was working but perhaps each time I was editing and
tested my .tm_properties it picked up the last one in the list as the new
one and so I thought it was working when it probably wasn't.

FWIW:

[ templates/** ]
fileType = 'text.html.mustache'

Only picks up for new files in subfolders. I have to do:

[ "templates{/**,}" ]
fileType = 'text.html.mustache'

To make it work as desired. But yes, having the :attr.untitled syntax would
be perfect for what I'm trying to achieve.