[TxMt] Re: insert template not working

Gildas Hamel gweltaz at ucsc.edu
Tue Jul 12 18:29:34 UTC 2016

  |>  > On 12 Jul 2016, at 12:57 , Kyle Johnson <kbj at linguist.umass.edu> wrote:
  |>  >
  |>  > Thanks René for the speedy reply.
  |>  >
  |>  > When I reproduce the steps you suggest — create a file in ~/Downloads and use the tab trigger with temp — I don’t get the once familiar menu of template choices. Instead, “temp” is erased and the cursor moves to the beginning of the document.

 I report the following in case it is related. Disclaimer: my understanding of how software works is limited.

 When I switched to TM2 Beta 11.4, the font and color scheme in my .tex files weren't what I expected from the instructions I had in .tm_properties at $HOME level. I didn't use temp+tab however. In any case, I added my theme's UUID to my .tm_properties file

 theme = C8C58F9A-35FE-44A4-9BC2-2F3C343DC81D ## sunburst in this case

 And everything worked like before.
 --Gildas