[TxMt] Expand different brackets with indentation

Igor Kozlov me at igorkozlov.me
Tue Jul 12 17:51:37 UTC 2016

TextMate has a nice behavior when the caret is between curly braces and you press return
{|}
turns into
{

}

I'd like to have the same behavior for round and square brackets. And I achieved that by replacing in the grammar the meta.brace.round.js and meta.brace.square.js scopes with pairs of punctuation.section.scope.begin.js and punctuation.section.scope.end.js, but this looks like a hack to me, so I was wondering if there's a correct way to achieve that.