[TxMt] Re: Not remembering syntax for certain filetypes

Mon Jul 11 11:27:03 UTC 2016

On 11 Jul 2016, at 13:22, Koen Punt wrote:

> I made a quick screencast, where you see that after changing the
> syntax,
> closing the file and opening that same file again, the syntax setting
> has
> reverted.

Open the file then use Bundle → Select Bundle Item… (⌃⌘T) and
switch to settings (⌘}).

Now enter “filetype”, this should reveal what sort of file types are
set for the current file.

When you change via status bar, it updates Global.tmProperties, but
there could be local declarations which eclipse it.