[TxMt] Re: ESLint.tmbundle

Igor Kozlov me at igorkozlov.me
Sat Jul 9 19:56:11 UTC 2016

> I've created a bundle for ESLint and I'd like to find out the requirements for submission to Textmate's bundle list in the preferences pane.

The UI is nice, but it has too much wasted space and requires using mouse to get to the problematic code.

So I think it's time for me to present my own solution to the linting problem.

https://github.com/Igor10k/Linter

Features:
- Can be extended to support basically any linter. Out-of-the-box it's eslint, jscs and coffelint.
- Tries using locally installed linters first. If fails tries the globally installed version.
- Get to the problematic code by pressing the corresponding number of the error entry on the keyboard.
- Just a single dependency - NodeJS. I'm planning a rewrite using Ruby to get rid of this too.