[TxMt] Re: extension/type relationships not sticking?

Koen Punt koen at koenpunt.nl
Wed Jul 6 17:47:17 UTC 2016

Something similar happened to me, every php file I did open was recognized as
all kinds of types, but not as php..

Sent from [Nylas N1](https://nylas.com/n1?ref=n1), the extensible, open source
mail client.

> While testing out per-type themes, I noticed all .txt files came up as
Python. I’m sure I did this to myself at some point, but I couldn’t get it to
go back.

> It should be just a matter of opening a .txt file and selecting “Plain
Text”, right?

> I was able to fix it manually by editing Global.tmProperties, but thought
I’d report it in case it’s a bug introduced with the new automatic type
detection or something.

> On a related note, changing the type of an open document doesn’t change the
theme, but it’s a brand new feature. That’ll work eventually, right?