[TxMt] extension/type relationships not sticking?

Wed Jul 6 17:45:39 UTC 2016

While testing out per-type themes, I noticed all `.txt` files came up as
Python. I’m sure I did this to myself at some point, but I couldn’t
get it to go back.

It should be just a matter of opening a `.txt` file and selecting
“Plain Text”, right?

I was able to fix it manually by editing `Global.tmProperties`, but
thought I’d report it in case it’s a bug introduced with the new
automatic type detection or something.

On a related note, changing the type of an open document doesn’t
change the theme, but it’s a brand new feature. That’ll work
eventually, right?

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/