[TxMt] Re: Question on .tm_properties

Wed Jul 6 15:25:04 UTC 2016

On 6 Jul 2016, at 17:08, Curt Sellmer wrote:

> I was playing around with the new 'theme' setting in ./.tm_properties.
> […]
> It was my understanding that all of these selectors should apply the
> setting to this file?  What am missing?

It might be the precedence.

Try use Bundles → Select Bundle Item… (⌃⌘T) and switch to
Settings (⌘}) then enter “theme” and see if it doesn’t find all
your settings, but just sorts them in a way you do not expect.

The gotcha here is that a scoped setting (like `text.xml`) takes
precedence over a file pattern match (like `*.xml`), even when the
latter is “more local” (in the file system).

This is something I am considering changing.