[TxMt] Re: Saving in Bundle Editor

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Fri Jul 1 15:11:46 UTC 2016

It all works fine for me. — Oh, but maybe the difference is what version of TextMate we're using. I'm at TextMate version 2.0-beta.9.2, which works fine. Perhaps you're downloading nightly releases? If so, I should keep my mouth shut, as I don't do that. I should stay out of the way! Sorry about that. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 9! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920044352.do