[TxMt] Use injection scopes to disable/override existing rules

Mike McQuaid mike at mikemcquaid.com
Mon Jan 11 12:45:32 UTC 2016

Hi!

Another question about my GitHub Markdown bundle (which I’d like to propose become official when it’s good enough).

The underscore handling in GitHub Flavoured Markdown (https://help.github.com/articles/github-flavored-markdown/#multiple-underscores-in-words) basically means I need to disable/override all of the existing underscore handling in the GitHub Markdown bundle. Is that possible somehow?

Thanks!

Mike McQuaid
http://mikemcquaid.com