[TxMt] Re: rmate focus returns to terminal on window close

Sun Jan 10 22:15:00 UTC 2016

On 8 Jan 2016, at 14:48, Justin Catterall wrote:

> Can rmate be persuaded not to return focus to the terminal window when
> a tab/window it has opened closes?

You can edit the script, it is line 210:
https://github.com/textmate/rmate/blob/master/bin/rmate#L210

For regular (local) mate we only set the option to ‘yes’ when
-w/--wait is specified but I like the current default rmate behavior,
though I wouldn’t mind making it an option (read from rmate.rc) or
setting it to ‘no’ if more than one file is specified (which seems
to make sense).