[TxMt] Suggestion: git pull for private / persona / non build-in bundle sync

feek feekdiv at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 06:18:34 UTC 2016

Related to my other question:
http://textmate.1073791.n5.nabble.com/Bundle-editor-does-not-update-name-commands-snippets-in-Package-Content-td29789.html

Formerly I tried to sync my bundles via a symlinks to a Dropbox location,
but that was not reliable causing FSEvents to not always work. Wouldn't it
be nice that TextMate, when in a bundle a .git folder with remote is
present, makes automatically a git pull when there are changes in the
remote. In the same way it is done for the build in bundles! So you can
sync/update your (private / non build in) bundles in a proper way.

Regards,
Feek