[TxMt] Re: GitHub Markdown Bundle (and making it official)

Fri Feb 12 12:51:36 UTC 2016

On 1 Feb 2016, at 17:24, Mike McQuaid wrote:

> Yeh, I get that :) It’s worth noting the original Markdown bundle
> uses variable-width for headings already.

It is actually done by the Themes bundle.

For LaTeX there is a separate LaTeX Font Settings bundle.

I would suggest factoring out your styles into a separate bundle, as
styling is very subjective and in retrospect the default font styling
for headings etc. should probably have been in its own bundle that users
could then easily disable, though we have already removed some of the
styles we originally included based on user feedback :)