[TxMt] Re: LaTeX: initial sync in Watch Document command

René Schwaiger sanssecours at f-m.fm
Sat Feb 6 10:33:31 UTC 2016

Hi Gildas,

> On 06 Feb 2016, at 1:29 , Gildas Hamel <gweltaz at ucsc.edu> wrote:
>
> When using Command-R in the LaTeX bundle to typeset a document, the pdf opens at the page corresponding to the position of the cursor in the source. Watch Document, however, has the pdf open on the first page of the document, not the page corresponding to the position of the cursor in the source, and without the red dot on the precise passage. One needs to use Command-Option-Control-O to sync. Is it possible to have the Watch command sync the pdf right from the outset?

this should be possible. For now, I filled an issue report [#140] at the  official GitHub page of the LaTeX bundle. I will look into it after I fix issue #139 [#139].

Kind regards,
  René

[#139]: https://github.com/textmate/latex.tmbundle/issues/139
[#140]: https://github.com/textmate/latex.tmbundle/issues/140