[TxMt] Re: Switching focus back to editor window

Michele Pasin michele.pasin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 10:54:14 UTC 2016

Hi,

thanks for the tip!

Command + [1-9] does the job, I wonder if that could be done
programmatically though.

I'm building a bundle to interact with Extempore, an environment used
(among other things) for audiovisual livecoding. More info here:
http://benswift.me/2012/09/26/interacting-with-the-extempore-compiler/

Essentially, the bundle [1] reads a scheme expression then sends its to the
Extempore server via TCP. The server returns some results which get printed
out to the HTML window (with some bells and whistles - that's why I'm not
using a simple tooltip).

The links you've suggested look very interesting but maybe a bit too
complex for my usecase? *Livereload* does not seem to be free though. I
should look more into *Browsersync*..

Thanks,
Michele

[1]