[TxMt] Re: GitHub Markdown Bundle (and making it official)

Mike McQuaid mike at mikemcquaid.com
Mon Feb 1 10:18:27 UTC 2016

> On 1 Feb 2016, at 10:15, Harald Lapp <harald.lapp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The only thing i dislike is, that it apparently changed the
> font-family for markdown files. I prefer fixed-width font for
> markdown, too ... i don't know how others feel, but i think it should
> use the default font setting, no?’

My intent for this is that Markdown isn’t “code” and doesn’t rely on fixed-width spacing for alignment outside of raw/monospace, code-blocks and tables (all of which use a monospace font). That said, I’m not insistent enough on that if it’d stop this being an “official” syntax; it could be moved to an optional theme instead.

Mike McQuaid
http://mikemcquaid.com