[TxMt] Re: Crash when double clicking / icon clicking .xcodeproj file

Thu Dec 8 14:40:59 UTC 2016

On 8 Dec 2016, at 14:49, Koen Punt wrote:

> Thanks for the info. Now I'm wondering, is the issue specific to
> xcodeproj files or can it happen with other files too?

Everyone who has contacted us about it, has mentioned Xcode project
files as the source, though the crash log does not directly point to the
Xcode data source being responsible, and I wouldn’t think it is
directly responsible, as of such, it shouldn’t be able to cause
anything special, as it’s a self-contained data source that does not
speak directly with the `NSOutlineView`, where the crash (stack
overflow) happens.

I could remove the Xcode support, this should cause no issues other than
taking away functionality. Don’t know if anyone depend on this.