[TxMt] Re: TM_PROJECT_DIR unset in callback.document.did-reload

Tue Aug 30 14:50:53 UTC 2016

On 30 Aug 2016, at 13:38, Stefan Daschek wrote:

> I’m trying to make the RuboCop bundle work with the new
> callback.document.did-reload. However, it seems when a command is run
> from this callback, that TM_PROJECT_DIR is not set. Is this expected?

Turns out all variables are missing for commands being run as part of a
NSApplicationDidBecomeActiveNotification since at that time there is no
main nor key window, so TextMate does not find the proper handler (via
the responder chain) to supply the variables.

This will be fixed in next build.

FYI if you modify the file while TextMate is active, it should work.