[TxMt] LaTeX bundle: could not locate any file named biblio.bib

Gildas Hamel gweltaz at ucsc.edu
Mon Aug 29 18:45:25 UTC 2016

Citation based on current word and Citation Ref-TeX style now give me the message, "Could not locate any file named 'bibliography.bib' ". I'm on TM2 beta 12.5 and OS 10.11.6. This problem came up a few days ago. I'm not sure if it was with beta 12.4 or 12.5. Removing my revised LaTeX bundle in Avian did not change behavior, neither did removing Macromates preference files or reinstall of TM. My .bib files are in ~/Library/texmf/bibtex/bib/local and I haven't defined PATH or BIBINPUTS in variables.

Any pointer appreciated.
--Gildas