[TxMt] Re: CSS losing highlighting and Find/Replace freeze

Wed Aug 24 09:47:27 UTC 2016

On 23 Aug 2016, at 21:24, Gradivus wrote:

> This happens randomly. Switching from PHP to CSS files (with several
> files open in windows/tabs) or opening CSS files, they open with no
> highlighting even though the bundle is set to CSS automatically.
> Happens mostly when Command+Option+Arrow between tabs or opening CSS
> files with several hundred lines. switching to another bundle and back
> to CSS fixes it.

What if you type something in the top and undo, does that make it update
syntax highlight?

Also, pressing ⌃⇧P (Show Scope), what does that show?

> If Textmate is open for a while (maybe 2 hours +) sometimes the text
> fields in the Find/Replace window become unresponsive (visually). The
> text in the search fields won’t update even though they are changing
> […] OS X Mavericks

This one got reported a lot in the past, but seemed to stop a few years
ago, so while I always considered it an OS issue, the fact that I
don’t think we have had any reports of this on 10.10+, it seems to
validate the theory.

Any reason you cannot update the OS?