[TxMt] Show NSPopover using custom nib

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sun Aug 21 19:42:15 UTC 2016

Is it possible to show an NSPopover using a custom nib and the dialog command? Or does the NSPopover require some code to show it?

My use case is a command I’m working on for displaying generated documentation, i.e. JavaDoc, for a given symbol.  So far I’ve been using a tooltip, It’s working fine but the problem with the tooltip is that it doesn’t support scrolling, when the content gets too long. Ideally I would like something that also is interactable, like clicking on links. I would like to avoid the HTML window/view because I think it’s bit too heavy.

--
/Jacob Carlborg