[TxMt] Re: Code folding questions

Fabian Zeindl fabian.zeindl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 18:05:33 UTC 2016

I'm progressing with this.

I tried to use a Command, unfortunately so far I haven't found the proper scope ;).

Is it possible to get "Edit->Select->Enclosing Typing Pairs" as input for a command?

I also see that some commands look like this:

"{command = 'copySelectionToFindPboard:'; },"

Is there a list of all these commands?

Thank you
Fabian