[TxMt] Re: Find in project => Replace All only replaces occurences in some files

Thu Aug 18 16:05:56 UTC 2016

On 11 Aug 2016, at 12:43, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> I am unable to reproduce this […]

Good news, I was able to find the issue (with some help from IRC), it
was loaded documents in inactive tabs where replacing was skipped
(becaused they lacked a “document editor” object).

2.0-beta.12.4 fixes this, currently out as nightly build but I’ll make
it a regular release shortly, as it only fixes bugs compared to last
regular build.

Sorry to anyone who was affected by this, this was really one of the
worst type of bugs (where you can’t trust your software to do what you
ask it to) and just after Matt said the regular builds had been
“vetted”…