[TxMt] Find in project => Replace All only replaces occurences in some files

Koen Punt koen at koenpunt.nl
Thu Aug 11 10:15:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

When I do a "Find in Project" and click "Replace All", the dialog states "2
replacements made across 1 file(s)".

But when I run the search again,  I get the same results. When I open the
concerning file, and click "Replace All", the replace goes just fine.

Also, turns out it's possible to click on "n replacements made ...", which
makes it blue. Does this serve a purpose?

– Koen

Sent from [Nylas N1](https://link.nylas.com/link/33wd9n5m5l3cdcz4d1oikbwcz
/local-58ab6731-da97/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fnylas.com%2Fn1%3Fref%3Dn1&r=dGV4
dG1hdGVAbGlzdHMubWFjcm9tYXRlcy5jb20=), the extensible, open source mail
client.