[TxMt] Re: Current state of “inline marks”

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sun Aug 7 19:17:20 UTC 2016

> Been away for a few weeks, but things are still on track wrt. refactoring and I have a somewhat clear idea about how the inline marks should be handled: Rather than add boxes “right of text” I’ll put them below the line they refer to with an upward pointing arrow (if a column is given), then there is no space issue and makes the layout much easier.

What about the next line, if any?

The reason why I think it’s a good idea to place them on the right of the text is that if one has a fairly large widescreen display and follows the 80 column convention for line width, then there’s usually quite a lot of space to the right of the text.

--
/Jacob Carlborg