[TxMt] Re: Current state of “inline marks”

Sun Aug 7 14:28:49 UTC 2016

On 7 Aug 2016, at 13:03, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

> […] Allan has also started refactoring the some code that would
> affect the current implementation, not sure what the status is there.

Been away for a few weeks, but things are still on track wrt.
refactoring and I have a somewhat clear idea about how the inline marks
should be handled: Rather than add boxes “right of text” I’ll put
them below the line they refer to with an upward pointing arrow (if a
column is given), then there is no space issue and makes the layout much
easier.

I’ll probably do this as part of reworking the layout (which has a few
pending items), but as usual there is no ETA or promises of anything.