[TxMt] Re: Completion menu doesn’t take into account the width of the image

Sun Aug 7 14:11:51 UTC 2016

On 6 Aug 2016, at 20:46, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

> If I type "f" and invoke the command the completion menu will appear.
> But it looks like the menu doesn't take into account the width of the
> image since the "5" is cut off and there's no margin between the "4"
> and the edge of the menu.

The pop-up is using a table view so we must size the columns manually. I
assume (but have not looked) that the current code just has a fixed
width for the image column, rather than iterate all rows to find the
maximum width.

A PR is of course more than welcome to improve this. I don’t think we
have any existing code that actually makes use of the image
functionality of the pop-up menu.