[TxMt] Re: state of open/closed folders not being remembered

Erik Neumann erikn at myphysicslab.com
Mon Apr 18 16:10:04 UTC 2016

Thanks for the tip on option+click, that's helpful.

However, this problem is kind of driving me nuts.  I can't figure out how
TextMate determines the state of the folders in the File Browser.  It now
never seems to change regardless of any actions I do.  Yet it somehow
decided to remember one particular (and somewhat unusual) state.

--ErikN