[TxMt] Re: Annoying inverted commas

riki riki80 at rediffmail.com
Fri Sep 18 11:02:58 UTC 2015

Thanks again René for your quick response.

Please see the attachment of what you advised me.
Yes, the same problem also appears when I copy content from one file to another file.

I would like to tell you one more thing. If I do the same thing more than one time, the problem does not appear. For example,
assuming I am at the last stage (stage 6) and now I erase content of the file. Now again start from stage 3 to stage 6. Now there
is no annoying inverted commas. In the similar way, the problem can be resolved in copy and past case.

I am very afraid to reset everything as I have many customisations. I just work with this way around.

Best Regards,
Riki